Do you enjoy the talks of the speakers at Agile Tour London? Discover below some example of the courses and training they are proposing:
◦ Professional Scrum Master II (new advanced course that helps Scrum Masters develop new skills and enhance existing ones) – 2 days – Oct 29-30 and Dec 6-7 – London
Almundena Rodriguez Pardo
◦ Scaled Agile Framework (Leading SAFe) – 3 days – November 21st -23rd – Madrid
◦ Scaled Agile Framework (Leading SAFe) – 3 days – December 10th – 12th – Vienna
◦ Complete Systems Testing – Paul is building a comprehensive series of classes on testing and assurance – more details connect on LinkedIn
◦Agile Introductory training from The Agilist newsletter (For those new to Agile and Lean, or looking for a refresher, The Agilist provides Agile Introductory training. It’s a rich, stimulating introduction to the agile & lean mindsets and ways of working) – Flexible dates based on attendees’ needs – more details here
◦ Lean Change Agent | Transform The Enterprise – 2 days – November 22nd -23rd – London – more details here
◦ AgilePM Practitioner course and qualification – 5 days – 10th to 14th December 2018 – London – more details here
◦ Change Management Practitioner course and qualification – 4 days – 17th to 20th December 2018 – London – more details here
◦ Management 3.0 Certified Course – 2 days – 8th to 9th November 2018 – London – more details here.
◦ The Agile Coach and Facilitator (ICAgile accredited 3-day and 2-day courses) – 5 days – 19th to 23rd November 2018 – London – more details here.
◦ Modulearn provides face-to-face learning modules for modern agile business teams. Find the modules for you at http://modulearn.uk/module-selector